Our S.A.F workshops are aimed at young people who have the desire to learn all aspects of the filmmaker’s craft.
Whether they want to write, act or direct they have complete control of the step-by-step process in making their very own short film.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Learn practical skills on how to make an indie film from scratch.
- Location scouting/recce, storyboard, and set design.
- Scriptwriting, casting, costume, hair and make-up.
- Post-production, editing, music, colour and sound mix
- Building confidence, make friends and have loads of fun.
- Master classes from industry guest speakers.
A red carpet premiere screening will be held at the end of term where final films are showcased to family and friends at a private cinema.