SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED WRITER
Must be able to write a killer marketable SYNOPSIS for a feature film script.
Experience of writing a synopsis for a film that has had theatrical release is preferred but not essential.
This is a one off PAID job but may lead to other writing jobs with us.
Please send interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEEKING A TALENTED CINEMATOGRAPHER – (POST NOW FILLED)
A SCOTT PRODUCTIONS in conjunction with OKP PRODUCTIONS are seeking an experienced, talented cinematographer for our compelling Feature Film ABSENT.
This is a messaged based, passion project based on true events, therefore we’re seeking a Cinematographer who is able to resonate with the subject matter and bring this compelling script to life.
Aysha Scott, writer and producer of ABSENT will be making her Directorial Debut on the film. Aysha’s Filmography includes ‘It Still Hurts’ a short film that she wrote and produced. It premiered at ‘S.O.U.L UK (BFI)’ earlier this year with rave reviews from attendees. Screened at ‘Heaven’ film industry event and has recently been accepted into Southpole IFF. Her co written and produced film ‘Residential’ will premier at the British Urban Film Festival Sept 2016. She is working alongside multi award winning writer and filmmaker Segilola Ogidan, who is Exec Producer and Producer on ABSENT
– Has sound knowledge of various camera equipment
– Experience of a feature film with theatrical release (Desired, not essential)
– Able to make decisions quickly
– Have a creative, artistic vision
– Be able to give and accept direction
– Be precise, attention to detail
– Have excellent teamwork and communication skills
– be diplomatic and tactful when working with cast and crew
– Know about health and legislation and procedures.
– Have excellent organisation and planning skills
– Be open to working with a new Director
Please send CV/Showreel and a cover letter of why you feel you would be suitable for the project to: email@example.com